Regular price per assessment between 1 and 5 assessments ordered. Includes one-hour phone debrief.
The MTQ48 youth assessment is a unique 48-item high-quality psychometric tool that provides a quick and reliable measure of an individual’s ability to withstand pressure in a wide range of environments. It measures Mental Toughness in terms of the 4 core components – control, commitment, challenge, and confidence.
Published research and case studies from around the world demonstrate that Mental Toughness is a major factor in:
- Performance – explaining up to 25% of the variation in individuals’ performance.
- Positive Behavior – more engaged, more positive, more “can do”.
- Wellbeing – more contentment, better stress management, less prone to bullying.
- Aspirations – more ambitious, prepared to manage more risk.
The MTQ48 youth online assessment generates two highly effective and user-friendly sets of reports designed for optimum impact in a wide range of scenarios:
- Development Report – provides feedback on results for the individual and contains coaching suggestions for their development.
- Coaching Report – provides the manager/coach with feedback about the individual’s Mental Toughness and provides coaching suggestions to help them guide their Mental Toughness development more effectively.
The youth version provides definitions to aid understanding and includes a one-hour phone debrief with a licensed coach.