Selling and servicing cars every day is stressful! From investing hours in customers who decide not to buy, working long hours and weekends, handling the many interruptions and distractions throughout the day, to managing angry customers and recalls, dealerships are high-pressured, high-stakes environments to work in. Every day you experience a set-back of one type or another and find yourself reacting to stress, pressure and challenge.
The MindTough Dealerships Mental Toughness Development Program uses a combination of assessment, experiential learning, education, purposeful practice, and reflection to provide you with a complete package that will help you in every aspect of developing mental toughness, wellbeing, and positive behavior.
Through our 4As, this program will enable you to:
- Assessment: Learn what your strengths and mental toughness development needs are in dealing with stressors, pressure and challenge
- Awareness: Identify your challenges and sources of stress and pressure and explore how they impact on your performance
- Advancement: Apply techniques to deal with and/or cope with stressors and challenges and develop your mental toughness
- Action: Design and maintain effective plans to build mental toughness and enhance performance, wellbeing and develop positive behaviors
What You'll Do
Bite-sized video lessons
Experiential practice and reflection
Estimated Time Commitment
The course is self-paced over six weeks.
- Watch and reflect (30-60 minutes per week): Deepen your understanding through course videos
- Practice (1-3 hours per week): Apply what you learn to activities and assignments
- Apply (you decide): Design and maintain effective plans to build mental toughness and enhance performance, wellbeing and develop positive behaviors
What You'll Get
- The MTQ48 assessment individual feedback report ($120 value). This provides a score and explanation for each scale and sub-scale, as well as an overall mental toughness score. The report also contains suggestions for development activity
- Lifetime access to your course materials
- A course toolkit that captures the lessons of the course for you to apply long after you finish
- A deeper understanding of the core components of mental toughness. Learning how to achieve a greater commitment to setting and achieving goals and targets, how to respond more positively to challenge, dealing with adversity and setbacks with greater confidence, and a stronger sense of being able to control your ability to achieve
- A certificate of achievement to post to your professional network